Wine Conference, Budapest | 06.03.2020.
After the first conference this event turned into the most inevitable annual forum of the viticulture and winemaker society. The most influential participants of the Hungarian and the international wine-world give lecture and “fight” in exciting disputes in the topic of wine, law and marketing.
Main Topic: Innovation 2020
The main goal of the conference is to make an opportunity for the whole viticulture and winemaker society to make their voice heard about those thoughts that help the sector to reach their goals.
Budapest, New York Palota
1073 Budapest, Erzsébet körút 9–11.
Dr. Bence Prónay Bence and Pál Rókusfalvy
Prime Minister’s Office
Hungarian Tourism Agency
Ministry of Agriculture
National Council of the Wine Communities
- Opening speech
Dr. István Nagy, minister, Ministry of Agriculture
- Opening speech of the organizer
Pál Rókusfalvy, co-organizer of the conference
- Topicalities in wine-law and wine-marketing
Zsolt Feldman LL.D., first secretary, Ministry of Agriculture
- Wine - socity - marketing
Ottó Légli, chairman, National Council of the Wine Communities
- National wine marketing 2020 – rising involvement in sales promotions
Péter Ondré, managing director, Agricultural Marketing Center
- The present and future of remote sensing device systems in the vineyards
Tamás Tomor LL.D., senior research fellow, director, University of Debrecen
- Biological bases – Adaptation to the changing world
Ákos Molnár, Chairman, Hungarian Vine-Propagation Association
- Innovation by going back to the roots
Nikolaus Moser, owner, Sepp Moser Winery
- Precision farming on 400 hectares
Roland Nagy, Viticultural Expert, Csányi Winery
- Social media analysis and efficient market research in the service of the Hungarian wine
István Oláh, operative director, D-Tag Analytics Zrt.
- Mád: Profit and romanticism – the owner’s dilemmas
Károly Kovács, Owner, Mad Wine Winery
- Innovation in closing
Edina Kiss, Product Line Manager, Vinventions
- Wine marketing Roundtable:
The strength in the education of costumers
Moderator: Pál Rókusfalvy
- Ágnes Bárczi-Elek, Purchasing Director, Auchan Hungary
- Csaba Harmath, Expert in gastronomy, teacher of WineCollege
- Zsolt Unger, marketing expert, Unger and Partners
- András Wolf, chef, New York Cafe and Salon Restaurant
- Organization is in progress - we hold the right of changing the program. We’re uploading the following Hungarian and international presenters continuously.